Copper wire mesh is one of the most popular EMI / RFI shielding mesh screens.
- The main reason is that its electrical conductivity is extremely high, second only to silver wire mesh. But copper metal mesh is relatively easy to obtain and use at a low cost.
- There are some other characteristics that make it ideal for use as a shielding screen. For example,
- Non magnetic
- High light transmittance: it almost does not block the view from either side.
- Good air permeability
- Copper shielding cloth offers enhanced mechanical properties withstanding large wear and abuse.
- Excellent fire resistance and corrosion resistance, durable.