Mesh tubes and caps
We can create mesh tubes and caps from woven wire mesh, etched mesh, perforated mesh or other kinds of metal mesh.
- Woven wire mesh: Stainless Steel Wire Mesh, Copper & Copper Alloy Wire Mesh, Nickel & Nickel Alloy Wire Mesh, Titanium Wire Mesh, Special Material Metal Wire Mesh or other metal meshes.
- What is woven wire mesh?
- It’s a mesh where warp and weft (woof / filling) wires are interlaced at right angles. In other words, each warp wire and each weft wire pass over one, two or other amounts of wires, and then under the next one, two or other amounts of wires.
- For example, twill woven wire mesh is typically the mesh where warp and weft wires pass over two, and then under the next two successive wires in both directions.
- In addition, two distinct sets of wires are straight and at right angles to each other.
- Etched mesh
- Perforated mesh
Shape and Size
Shape: Cylinder, Cone or others
Size: Customized as requirement.
Single, Double, Multi-layer
Wire mesh tubes and caps are customizable
For the most filter tubes and filter caps, we customize it as customer’s requirements for suiting theirs using environments.
Characteristic of filter tubes and caps
- Acid and Alkali resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Heat resistance
- Anti-wear property, etc
Applications of mesh tubes and caps
Filter tubes and filter caps are suitable for filter settings in the industries of petroleum chemical, pharmaceutical, water treatment, food processing field (like beer field (brewing basket, corny keg filter, bazooka screen), cold brew coffee filter, smoker tubes, etc).