Here are some information to help you specify your wire mesh requirements.
- Stainless Steel Series: 304 316 316L, 310, 410 / 430, 904L, Duplex 2205 / 2507, etc
- Copper Alloy: Pure Copper, Brass, Phosphor Bronze
- Nickel Alloy: Pure Nickel, Monel, Hastelloy, Inconel, Nichrome
- Special Materials: FeCrAl, Molybdenum, Tungsten, etc
- Mesh Counts: Specify number of openings counting from the center of any wire to a point one inch distant
- Wire Diameter: Measured in inches or millimeters
- Aperture / Opening Size: The space between two adjacent parallel wires, usually measured in inches or millimeters
Size & Quantity
- Rolls: Width by Length (standard rolls are normally 0.914 meters width by 30.48 meters length) & Number of rolls
- Sheets: Width by Length & Number of sheets/pieces
- For special cut shapes, filter discs, filter tubes, filter caps, baskets, filter strainers or other deep processing products, please provide drawings or sketches.
- For some simple cut shapes, drawings or sketches aren’t necessary. Just including all necessary specifications will be ok. Such as, for round shape disc, only providing the diameter is ok.
If any special tolerances for width, length, or other specifications is required, please specify while inquiring.